Permanent. Full Time.
£18000 - £22000 per annum
Commercial Collections Agent
Salary: £18,000 – £22,000 per annum, depending on experience
Our client are looking to recruit a “Commercial Collections Agents” on a full time permanent basis in their fabulous, modem and highly professional Stoke on Trent office. My client are UK’s leading regional legal services provider and are going through a significant period of growth with annual revenues in excess of £40million. The Commercial Collections Agent will contact, by phone, and collect overdue payments from businesses on behalf of their clients.
As a Commercial Collections Agents you will be responsible for:
- First call resolutions for the customer
- Maintain a highly professional and informative manner in all dealings with customers
- Effectively deal with inbound and outbound calls
- Chase outstanding payments from early, mid and late collections
- Follow up on re-payment promises
- Data Input – updating the CRM with full and accurate notes
- Act in accordance with Solicitors Regulatory Authority guidelines at all times
- Attend any meetings/training sessions as requested by your Manager, taking on board any further actions requested.
- Co-operate with team members and carry out any duties as requested.
- Any other responsibility required to perform the role.
- These responsibilities may change from time to time depending on the business requirements
- Strong Customer service background or previous experience in a collections role ( preferably business to business, consumer also considered)
- Ability to empathise with customers who have genuine disputes
- Well presented, professional individual
- Ability to work using own initiative and motivation
- Willing to receive additional training provided by the organisation
You will get full support and excellent training. You will be rewarded with 20 days holiday entitlement plus bank holidays, free parking, annual salary reviews and company pension.
You will be required to complete a DBS check and also an Experian Employment and credit check.
Location: Stoke on Trent
Hours: Monday to Friday 8.00 am – 4:30 pm or 9.00 am – 5.30 pm or 11.00 am – 7.00 pm
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Appointments Personnel who are operating as an employment agency.
Contact Name: Ebony Washington
Contact Number: 01782 338787