Stockport, Greater Manchester.
Permanent. Full Time.
£16000 - £20000 per annum + Plus Bonus
Salary – £16,000 to £20,000 DOE
Our Client specialise in travel delay compensation claims for people affected whilst travelling within and around the EU. Due to their continued growth, they are looking to grow their admin team and looking for a Customer Administrator.
As a Customer Administrator you will process documents, take calls from customers regarding their claims and you may need to complete other types of applications internally through the various lead channels. You will also chase and contact airlines, passengers and other businesses to discuss their services.
- Ensure all information is captured accurately onto the correct CRM.
- Update and make changes to any cases along with other information captured at all stages of the process
- Where necessary, provide telephone support to all parts of the business.
- Preparing court paperwork
- Champion the organisation and its services available to our customers and business partners.
- To locate opportunities and pass them onto senior business managers.
- Manage a daily work flow of leads into the business and ensure a seamless transition to completion.
Key Skills and Experience:
- Previous Customer Service and Administration experience
- Office experience is essential – Excel, Microsoft Office
- Able to organise and prioritise your workload.
- Must be able to work towards a deadline.
- Experience of working towards and achieving targets.
- Proven track record within an outcome driven environment.
- Previous experience in the administration and sales
- Ability to empathise and build rapport with customers is essential.
- Strong numeracy skills, experience of dealing with customer processing.
- Excellent communicator at all levels.
- Good negotiation skills.
- Good IT skills are essential.
- Able to achieve and exceed key targets.
- Able to work both on your own initiative and as a team player.
- Highly motivated.
- Enthusiastic with a passion to succeed within a growing company.
- Reliable and punctual.
Contact Name: Danielle Gould
Contact Number: 01782 338787