Stoke on Trent, Staffordshire.
Permanent. Full Time.
Up to £15057 per annum + rising to £16,500 within 18 months
Job title: Customer Consultant
Permanent – January Start!
4 Weeks Full training provided
Starting salary £15,057 rising to £16,500 within 18 months
Our client are an award winning, growing business who are looking for a ‘Customer Consultant’ to join their team in their modern offices. As a Customer Consultant you will be the first point of contact for all customers, providing the best customer service on all enquires related to outstanding and new accounts.
Responsibilities as a ‘Customer Consultant’ include:
- Receiving inbound calls from existing and new customers assisting them with all enquires
- Updating customer information onto the company’s internal system
- Supporting customers through different levels on enquiry
- Providing the best customer service to a high standard
Excellent company benefits:
- Ongoing training and employee qualification
- Pension scheme
- Childcare vouchers and discounts on company products
- Free parking or a discount on bus travel available
Location: Stoke on Trent
Hours: 37.5 hours per week, Monday to Friday between 8.00 am – 8.00 pm, 2 in 4 weekends Saturday 9.00 am – 5.00pm and Sunday 10.00 am – 4.00 pm
Rotas received a month in advance.
Contact Name: Ebony Washington
Contact Number: 01782 338787