Stoke on Trent, Staffordshire.
Permanent. Full Time.
£15057 per annum + Benefits
Permanent Customer Service Advisor position.
Salary: £15,057 rising to £16,500 in 18 months
Hours: Shift patterns between 8am-8pm Monday-Friday with 2 out of 4 weekends
Start Date: November
Our Client, based in Stoke on Trent, is looking to recruit a Customer Service Advisor to join their expanding team. The role will be the first point of call to customers to provide support on their car or home insurance.
Other responsibilities as a Customer Service Advisor will include:
- Receiving calls from customers regarding services or new sales enquiries
- Providing customer service
- Providing knowledge and support on all enquiries
- Updating customer information onto the system
- Matching suitable products to the customers’ requirements
- Time management and attention to detail
- Supporting the customer through all levels of the enquiry
Before starting your career within customer services, you will embark on a dedicated training programme for 4 weeks that will provide you with all the knowledge and skills you need for a successful career in insurance.
- Ongoing training for support and development
- Employee qualifications
- Pension scheme
- Free parking
If you are interested or would like to find out more information please apply below.
This role is being advertised on behalf of Appointments Personnel who are acting as an Employment Agency.
Contact Name: Hannah Birkin
Contact Number: 01782 33 87 87