Stoke on Trent, Staffordshire.
Permanent. Full or Part Time.
£16000 - £20000 per annum
Title: Customer Service Executive
Location: Stoke, Stoke-on-Trent
Salary: £16,000 to £20,000 dependant upon experience
Hours: Monday to Friday 9am – 5pm // 10am – 6pm shift rotation
If your current job just isn’t doing it for you anymore, then check out the perks galore available with this Customer Service Executive role in Stoke!
Our client is a family run business based in a central location in Stoke with excellent transport links, a great vibe and fantastic benefits and career progression routes for the right candidate.
The main responsibilities of this role include:
- Supporting the Sales & Marketing department with customer care activities
- Managing Inbound calls coming in to the business
- Liaising with colleagues and transferring calls to the correct department
- Logging customer calls on in house system & monitor the case’s progression
- Maintaining customer records & updating information
- Maintaining internal records of customer communications & update your colleagues where relevant
- Liaising with third parties and external companies for new customers
- Covering other members of the department for holidays and absence where needed
- Escalating customer complaints when necessary to the department manager
To be successful in the role of Customer Service Executive, you will have a passion for delivering the very highest standards to all customers and internal colleagues.
You’ll be an organised and proactive forward thinker who loves assisting customers with the drive to success.
Good IT skills are a must for this position and an interest in the motor industry would be beneficial.
Good planning and organisational skills are a must, as are effective verbal and written communication skills and a full working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
In return, our client is offering some very attractive perks and benefits for the right candidate.
Along with a healthy annual salary and good training and career progression routes, a bonus scheme, paid day off on your birthday and access to the Perkbox staff incentives scheme are part of this fantastic career opportunity.
Contact Name: Luke Nixon
Contact Number: 01782338781