Permanent. Full or Part Time.
£16500 per annum
Permanent, ‘Customer Support Advisor’ position.
£16,500 per annum
8.30am – 5.30pm Monday – Friday
Our client, based in Keele, are looking to recruit a Customer support advisor’ on a full time permanent basis. Due to continued growth in an increasingly competitive marketplace, our client, a successful business and the UK’s market leader in their sector is looking to recruit dynamic, ambitious and an enthusiastic individual.
As a Customer support advisor you will be responsible for:
- Dealing with and resolving customer queries
- Identifying the need to escalate more complex queries to the relevant teams or departments
- Liaising with customers directly via telephone and e-mail
- Developing product knowledge, as queries are likely to be technical in nature, to identify whether the issue can be resolved at Tier 1 or whether it requires escalation
- Working within SLA’s – Ticket Resolution Times, Call Handling Times
- Ensuring excellent customer service and support
- Updating and Managing the CRM tool for all customer issues
- Liaising with internal teams to find resolutions for customer issues
- Attend, contribute and present at team meetings and other internal events
- Work tirelessly to achieve team targets relating to retention and growth
The ideal candidate will have:
- Previous experience within customer service / technical support gained within a call centre environment is essential
- A background in technical product support desirable
- A passion for technology
- Experience of dealing with and resolving customer issues
- Knowledge of CRM systems desirable
- IT literate and good knowledge of MS office, outlook etc.
- Desire to learn and progress within the Company
You will get full support and excellent training. You will be rewarded with 23 days holiday entitlement plus bank holidays, free parking, 5% company pension, childcare vouchers and ride to work scheme. If this role is for you then please apply with your CV now.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Appointments Personnel who are operating as an employment agency.
Contact Name: Luke Nixon
Contact Number: 01782338781