Permanent. Full or Part Time.
£24000 per annum
Permanent, MIS Engineering Technician position.
£24,000 per annum, Negotiable
Newcastle under Lyme, Staffordshire
8.00am – 4.30pm Monday – Friday
Our client, based in Newcastle under Lyme, are looking to recruit a MIS Engineering Technician on a full time permanent basis. Due to continued growth in an increasingly competitive marketplace, our client, a successful private family business and the UK’s market leader in their sector is looking to recruit dynamic, ambitious and enthusiastic individuals.
The role of Engineering Technician within Material Information Systems (MIS) Department involves the following:
- Creation of Parts/BOMS/Routes
- Supporting Production, Contracts and Purchasing Departments on various applications
- Drawing checking and Creation of Component schedules
- Creation of purchase parts for in house manufacture
Experience and knowledge required for the role:
- A strong background in general engineering from working within a light/medium fabrication environment
- Previous experience of using ERP/MRP/MPS systems with a basic knowledge of CAD
- Excellent attention to detail is paramount as is the ability to read engineering drawings.
You will get full support and excellent training. You will be rewarded with 25 days holiday entitlement plus 6 bank and 2 public holidays, Free parking, free hot and cold drinks. If this role is for you then please apply with your CV now.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Appointments Personnel who are operating as an employment agency.
Contact Name: Luke Nixon
Contact Number: 01782338781