Stoke on Trent, Staffordshire.
Permanent. Full Time.
£38000 - £40000 per annum + DOE
Our client, one of the region’s leading national marketing consultancies, is on the hunt for an ambitious “Head of PR” This exciting opportunity would suit an ambitious PR professional with a wealth of experience in the B2B PR world and someone who can lead a thriving and well established PR team.
This multi-disciplined agency works across a range of B2B industries, including technology, construction, manufacturing, professional services and energy. The Head of PR will offer a background in B2B comms, have previous knowledge of working in an agency and can show how traditional PR integrates with strategy, branding, design and digital concepts.
The successful “Head of PR” will;
- Build and nurture a team of PR professionals
- Work closely with the board to identify client and staff needs
- Oversee the team’s financial status and client budgets
- Develop and execute highly effective campaign strategies & comms plans
- Lead on new business pitches including proposal development
- Manage quarterly and annual client reviews
- Oversee all content produced by the PR team
- Lead on client relationships and be main point of contact
- Attend events & conferences
This is a unique opportunity for the right person to join a forward thinking agency who have a true belief in empowering and supporting its staff on all levels. There is a clear path for further progression in this role that will lead to you having a real strategic impact on the business. If you are a motivated PR Manager, PR Officer or Senior PR Executive, who is eager to be lead and drive a successful PR Team please apply now.
Contact Name: Peter Donnelly
Contact Number: 01782 338787