Stoke on Trent, Staffordshire.
Permanent. Full Time.
HR Manager – Permanent
Salary: Competitive salary
Our client is a market leader within their industry. They are looking to recruit a “HR Manager” to work closely with their management team to provide HR advice, services, policies and procedures and also provide support on key business project plans and implementation.
Skills & Requirements:
- CIPD qualified
- Candidate must have a strong HR background with the professional capacity from the level of HR Advisor through to HR Manager
- Experience from similar manufacturing/commercial business would be advantageous
- Good working knowledge of employment law and employee relations
- Experience within a multi-site operation would be an advantage.
HR Manager Responsibilities:
- Provide general day to day high quality and consistent advice and HR support across the company in relation to all HR matters in compliance with statutory obligations and best practice
- Contribute to the management of the key HR processes including starters, leavers, transfers and absence monitoring
- Implement the standard recruiting and hiring practices and procedures necessary to attract, recruit and retain a superior workforce including management of any third party provisions
- Coordinating the completion of the security checking process and obtaining of work references for all new employees
- Issuing of offer letters, contracts and variations to contracts and delivering a thorough induction to new employees
- Handling disciplinary, grievance and performance management issues
- Involvement in updating and amending HR policies and procedures and communication of them to staff and management. Reviewing and updating of the Employee Handbook
- To propose HR processes improvements as necessary to streamline administration where possible
- Assists with the co-ordination of training programmes both internal and external.
Hours: Monday to Friday 8.00 am – 4.30 pm
Contact Name: Ebony Washington
Contact Number: 01782 338787