Ref: JOB 4495_1506509540
Stoke on Trent, Staffordshire.
Permanent. Full Time.
£18000 - £19000 per annum + DOE
Permanent, “Internal Sales Support Administrator” position.
£18,000 – £19,000 per annum DOE
Stoke on Trent
8.30am – 5.30pm Monday – Friday
Our client, based in Stoke on Trent is a successful growing bespoke manufacturer; they are looking to recruit an “Internal Sales Support Administrator”.
You will be working alongside and supporting the sales team with the day to day duties while always offering excellent customer service to their customers.
As a ” Internal Sales Support Administrator” responsibilities will include:
- Providing support to the sales team by keeping an up to date log of all leads and sales enquires, these will be uploaded onto spreadsheets and systems
- Calling existing customers and developing relationships while looking to develop new business
- Managing the sales team diary while booking appointments
- Providing support to the sales team by helping to resolve time consuming queries
- Keeping all sales and marketing information up to date
Desired skills and knowledge:
- Experience of working within a sales department would be advantageous
- Good IT knowledge including Microsoft Office Programmes
- Excellent communication skills
- Administration and organisational skills
- Have to ability to work to targets and KPI’s
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Appointments Personnel who are operating as an employment agency.
Contact Name: Lucy Cartlidge
Contact Number: 01782 338787