Stoke on Trent, Staffordshire.
Contract. Full Time.
£20000 - £25000 per annum + DOE
IT Support Technician
£20,000 – £25,000 DOE
Stoke on Trent
6 month contract initially
Our client is looking for an IT Support Technician to support their IT team in a broad range of technical competencies. This will initially be a 6 month contract but there is the potential for it to go permanent or be extended.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Supporting the development of the in-house IT systems to improve business processes
- Producing reports, schedules and technical documents using a range of software packages to support the management of the IT infrastructure
- Providing direct line support to colleagues with IT related issues
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- IT Specific qualification or proven experience
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
This is a great opportunity to join a well established reputable manufacturing company.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Appointments Personnel who are operating as an employment agency.
Contact Name: Peter Donnelly
Contact Number: 01782 338787