Stoke on Trent, Staffordshire.
Contract. Full Time.
£20000 - £25000 per annum + DOE
IT Support Technician
£20,000 – £25,000 DOE
Stoke on Trent
Our client is looking for a IT Support Technician to provide first line helpdesk support to clients, assisting them with hardware and software problems via phone and email and helpdesk software.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Completing all activities for new user setup including laptop builds, inductions, account creation, change, & deletion of user accounts for leavers
- Supporting Mobile Devices
- Performing restoration of files for users
- Logging reports, fixing or escalating to the technical support team
- Provide assistance to the wider IT Team
- Preventative maintenance to PC/Laptops/Servers
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft based operating systems Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8
- Experience of working on a support desk
- Basic understanding of PC hardware set-up & configuration
- Good problem solving & analytical skills.
A keen interest in IT & new technology
- A good understanding of MS Office including Outlook, Microsoft word, Excel & PowerPoint
Our client can offer benefits such as free parking and excellent training and development prospects.
Contact Name: Peter Donnelly
Contact Number: 01782 338787