Stoke on Trent, Staffordshire.
Permanent. Full Time.
Job Title: Junior CAD Designer
Our client are a fast growing manufacturing company who are looking to recruit a ‘Junior CAD Designer’ to join their team. The role will be based in the office primarily and on the road from time to time.
You will be responsible for:
- Answering inbound sales queries and dealing with day to day design and quotation activities
- Providing technical advice to customers over the phone
- Visiting customers in their homes or building sites to survey the property
- Producing technical CAD drawings with 3D models ready for manufacture
- Creating realistic CGI visuals of bespoke designs to present to clients (Photoshop experience would be preferred to assist this)
- Project managing customers’ orders from inquiry to installation
- Achieving monthly targets
- Maintaining and developing relationships with customers
- Providing customers with quotations and closing sales
The ideal candidate must have:
- Good telephone manner with excellent communication skills
- Excellent organisational skills
- Ability to demonstrate problem solving skills
- A confident and determined approach
- The ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Motivation and drive to succeed
- Highly proficient IT and numeric skills (Solidworks, SketchUp, Adobe creative Suite & AutoCAD skills are preferred)
- Planning and organisational skills
- Strong attention to detail
You will receive full training from our in-house experts however previous experience in technical drawings and CAD is advantageous alongside the ability to read and interpret architectural drawings.
Location: Stoke on Trent
This role will be based on a 45 hour week
Contact Name: Ebony Washington
Contact Number: 01782 338787