Stoke on Trent, Staffordshire.
Permanent. Full Time.
£35000 per annum
A vacancy has arisen for a Management Accountant to join an established team in Stoke on Trent. The role will report to the Financial Controller with regular interaction with the Financial Director. The purpose of the role will be to support the needs of the business as it continues to grow organically and acquisitively.
The successful candidate will be an experienced Management Accountant who has a strong team ethic and drive to be than just a cog.
- Preparation of monthly management accounts
- Maintain and control of project accounting including revenue recognition
- Maintain and control of Inventory and WIP including standard costs and variances
- Labour efficiency analysis and reporting
- Maintain and control General Ledger including monthly balance sheet reconciliations
- Forecasting for month, quarter, half year and full year
- Undertake ad-hoc project and cost control initiatives at the direction of senior managers
- Yearly Budgeting
- Preparation and filing of VAT returns and oversee Intrastat and EC Sales listings
Contact Name: Peter Donnelly
Contact Number: 01782 338787