Permanent. Full Time.
£25000 - £30000 per annum + DOE
Permanent, “Manufacturing Office Manager” position.
£25,000 – £30,000 per annum DOE
Monday to Thursday 8.00 – 5.00 and Fridays 8.00 – 2.00
My market leading, well known manufacturing client is looking for a “Manufacturing Office Manager”. Management of personnel and process to ensure KPI’s and customer service goals are met.
As a “Manufacturing Office Manager” responsibilities will include:
- Implement short and long-term sales office team strategies
- Manage sales support teams in establishing timely contact and rapport with Regional Sales Managers, Dealerships and Direct Customers
- Ensure accurate data capture on all aspects ensuring target deliveries are attained
- Liaise with the all Regional Managers to ensure KPI’s are being met to their satisfaction and that of the Company, Dealerships and Customers
- Develop and continually improve reporting mechanisms along with efficiency of sales order processes
- Pro-actively communicate across business relevant issues experienced by stakeholders
- Ensure all customers and potential customers are treated with professionalism, courtesy and respect at all times
Desired Skills and Knowledge:
- Previous experience of managing a sales and marketing office
- Ability to use, develop and manage day to day reporting activity as required
- Problem-solving and analytical skills to interpret sales performance and market trends information
- IT skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Appointments Personnel who are operating as an employment agency.
Contact Name: Peter Donnelly
Contact Number: 01782 338787