Stoke on Trent, Staffordshire.
Temporary. Part Time.
£8.00 per annum
Temporary, 3-month contract position.
Part time, 20 Hours
Our prestigious and established client based near Blythe Bridge, is looking to recruit a Part Time Sales Account Manager to join their existing and successful team on a 3-month, temporary basis.
This is an exciting project for you to get your teeth stuck into and make it your own!
The main responsibilities of the Part Time Sales Account Manager is to rekindle lapsed relationships with clients by advising on services that they offer. Other responsibilities as a Part Time Sales Account Manager will include:
- Building and maintaining relationships
- Securing new sales from lapsed clients
- Researching the industry from magazines and websites in order to provide the best possible service and advice to clients
- Speaking to a variety of customers in all levels of roles
- Gathering an understanding of the client’s needs, establishing their needs and why they have stopped using the services
Desired knowledge and skills:
- Ability to create and maintain relationships
- Ability to hold professional conversations and develop relationships
- Comfortable with contacting clients
- Knowledge of sales
If you are interested or would simply like to find out some more information please apply below.
This role is being advertised on behalf of Appointments Personnel who are acting as an Employment Business.
Contact Name: Hannah Birkin
Contact Number: 01782 33 87 87