Stoke on Trent, Staffordshire.
Permanent. Full or Part Time.
£15600 per annum + bonus, familiarisation trips & more
Job Title: Personal Travel Advisor
Our client is a well renowned award winning international travel specialist based in the heart of Stoke on Trent. Due to continued growth and a large investment, they are looking to add to their long standing, family friendly team.
As part of the familiarisation team you will have a unique opportunity to grow and develop within the travel sector. This business truly values every employee and in the role of Personal Travel Advisor you will be given up to five trips per year where you will be able to travel to some of the world’s luxury holiday destinations allowing you to give a perfect insight to your prospective customers.
To be considered for this role you will be a positive proactive individual who has a passion for travel and ideally has worked within the Travel Industry who really wants to find that dream holiday for their customers.
As a ‘Personal Travel Advisor’ duties include:
- Responding to holiday enquiries by telephone and email
- Dealing with client requirements to provide excellent advice
- Following up enquiries to keep all opportunities alive
- Closing sales for happy customers
- Ensuring all documentation is presented to a high standard and correct (flights, hotels, transfers, extras etc.)
- Makings sure extras and amendments are correct
- Representing the company to a high standard
- Passion for the travel industry, and all things under sunnier skies
- Solid drive for sales targets and selling
- Proven success in selling
- Excellent spoken English with the ability to build a strong rapport
- A confident, knowledgeable and good telephone manner
- Clear, accurate written English
- Positive flexibility towards client and business needs
- Basic PC knowhow, especially emails and Microsoft Office
- Sterling time management
- Ability to work some evenings and weekends
- The freedom to travel as needed
- Opportunity to travel to various destinations
- Starting salary £15,600 rising to £20,000 with service
- Substantial quarterly bonus
- 20 days holiday, rising to 24 with service
- Childcare vouchers.
Contact Name: Ebony Washington
Contact Number: 01782 338787