Stoke on Trent, Staffordshire.
Permanent. Full Time.
£25000 - £26000 per annum
Permanent, “PR Account Manager” position.
£25,000 – £26,000 per annum
Stoke on Trent
Mon-Fri Full time
Our client is looking for a “PR Account Manager”. Working as part of an enthusiastic and motivated team in a fast paced small business environment, the PR Account Manager is responsible for delivery of PR, media and copywriting services across a full range of clients.
The Account Manager will directly manage a portfolio of PR and integrated clients spanning education, manufacturing, professional services and leisure.
The role reports to the Director of PR and the successful candidate will identify growth opportunities, new customers and work with the Director of PR and MD to develop new business.
As a “PR Account Manager” responsibilities will include:
- Gain and build trust and confidence of your clients
- Attend meetings and conference calls with full reporting
- Collaborate with the team to deliver top quality results for clients
- Creation of proposal and scopes of work for existing new clients
- Fee and cost budget creation and management
- Create, manage and maintain launches and photo shoots
- Produce a range of written PR content from articles, blogs and white papers to case studies and press releases
- Support the marketing team with copywriting for web, brochure and advertising content
Desired Skills and Knowledge:
- PR experience, preferably in an agency but in-house will be considered
- A high quality portfolio that demonstrates successful outcomes of previous experience
- Excellent communicator
- Proven media relations skills and contacts
- Fluency in digital/social media platforms
- Experience of pitching and driving new business
Our client has a great company culture with plenty of benefits and added extras to show we care for our team:
- Simply Health
- Birthday day off
- Team building/reward activities
- Christmas parties
- And loads more…
Contact Name: Peter Donnelly
Contact Number: 01782 338787