Stoke on Trent, Staffordshire.
Permanent. Full Time.
Up to £35000 per annum
Title: Product Manager
If you are an experienced Product Manager who is seeking a new challenge with one of the regions premier brands, then this is an opportunity not to be missed.
Working cross functionally across design, development and business strategy, you’ll be integral to the success of future products and brand positioning.
Our client is well known both locally and world-wide, with a solid reputation for quality and excellence. If you can provide the same values, then this position could be the opportunity to showcase your talents within a well-established and reputable local business with big plans for the future.
Reporting to the Business & Product Management Director, you’ll be responsible for helping to develop a global product portfolio that also meets the needs of local regions. Experienced in enhancing brand positioning and a proven track record of achieving key financial and brand targets, you’ll relish the challenge of supporting the businesses long-term strategy.
Key elements of the Product Manager role include:
- Driving revenue and gross margin targets by leveraging key market and industry trends
- Support the long-term business road map
- Help to develop a profitable and commercial product portfolio both locally and globally
- Work with internal and external stakeholders to develop annual brand initiatives
- Collaborate with finance, marketing, supply and planning teams
- Fully understand and deliver the companies brand strategies and annual initiatives whilst monitoring performance and reporting findings at regular intervals
- Ensure that all relevant paperwork and approvals are completed correctly in a timely manner
The successful candidate will have an impressive track record of launching new products to market globally and delivering financials and brand results.
Educated to degree level in a relevant discipline (ideally marketing or business administration), you’ll have 7 years’ experience in product management in the interiors or fashion sector. An analytical thinker with strong financial understanding, you’ll be driven by results and thrive in a challenging businesses environment.
A strategic thinker, you’ll also have the ability to influence, persuade and communicate both orally and in written form and be a strong team player.
In return, our client is offering the opportunity to join one of the region’s most prestigious organisations.
An excellent salary and benefits is available to the right candidate.
Contact Name: Peter Donnelly
Contact Number: 01782 338787