Stoke on Trent, Staffordshire.
Permanent. Full or Part Time.
£25000 per annum
Permanent, Production Line Engineer position.
£25,000 per annum, Dependant on experience, Negotiable
Stoke on Trent, Staffordshire
3 on 3 off, Days and Nights Shifts.
Our client is an acknowledged market leader in the art of ceramics and specialise in the production and manufacturing of a wide range of bespoke ceramic items for both domestic & industrial sectors. They are looking to recruit a Production Line Engineer on a full time permanent basis. There is a great opportunity for career progression within this role as our client heavily invests in personal training & development for individuals with aspirations to succeed.
As a Production Line Engineer you will be responsible for:
- Running multiple production machines connected by automated transfer systems
- Ability to fault find and correct minor mechanical issues
- Can correctly interpret machine centre line settings and apply them to production machinery
- Has responsibility for production outputs and resultant yields.
- To set up, operate and maintain pressure cast machines in order to produce clay flagons to desired specifications & standards
- To control, monitor and act on the quality of clay ware that is produced by the PCM’s
- Monitor the clay production and machine performance, adjusting settings as required to ensure optimum yields and efficiency
- Identify any adverse trends or issues within the process & produce reports
- Monitor processes, materials, surroundings or the environment, to detect or assess problems
The suitable candidate will be able to demonstrate the following:
- A Team Player mentality
- Proactive in their approach to production issues
- Has a methodical and logical approach to resolving mechanical issues.
- A strong, motivated, driven individual who refuses to accept the Status Quo.
- Will be receptive to personal development.
- Will be flexible in their approach to production requirements.
If this role sounds like the one for you then click apply and we will respond accordingly.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Appointments Personnel who are operating as an employment agency.
Contact Name: Luke Nixon
Contact Number: 01782338781