Permanent. Full or Part Time.
£18000 - £20000 per annum
Permanent, Project Sales Coordinator position.
£18,000 – £20,000 per annum.
Newcastle under Lyme, Staffordshire
8.30am – 5.00pm Monday – Friday
Our client, based in Newcastle under Lyme, are looking to recruit a Project Sales Coordinator on a full-time permanent basis. Due to continued growth in an increasingly competitive marketplace, our client, a successful private family business and the UK’s market leader in their sector are looking to recruit dynamic, ambitious and enthusiastic individuals. This is a fantastic opportunity for bright, knowledgeable and enthusiastic sales closing professional to join the Project Sales Coordination team. If you are motivated and driven to win orders this could be the position for you.
As a Project Sales Coordinator you will be responsible for:
- Working with the public and private sectors, our client base includes local authorities, the education sector, architects and contractors;
- Contact clients to discuss the progression of construction projects;
- Recognising sales opportunities and the closing of sales;
- Update project notes using the CRM system;
- Providing technical and sales advice to customers by telephone;
- Negotiate to ensure the best deal for customer and client;
- Generate appointments for Area Sales Managers.
To succeed in this challenging role, candidates should ideally possess the following:
- Previous sales experience, preferably on the telephone and used to working to deadlines.
- Strong sales negotiation and closing skills;
- Possess a full working knowledge of Microsoft Office Programs and have a high level of computer literacy;
- Meticulous attention to detail;
- Excellent organisation and time management skills to ensure that time is managed effectively;
- Ability to work to a high level of accuracy with minimal supervision;
- Positive can do attitude.
You will get full support and excellent training. You will be rewarded with 25 days holiday entitlement plus 6 bank and 2 public holidays, Free parking, free hot and cold drinks. If this role is for you then please apply with your CV now.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Appointments Personnel who are operating as an employment agency.
Contact Name: Luke Nixon
Contact Number: 01782338781