Permanent. Full Time.
£18000 - £20000 per annum
Title: Quality Account Manager
Salary: £18,000 to £20,000 dependant upon experience
Hours: Monday – Friday (Mon – Thurs 9am – 5pm – Fri 9am – 4pm)
Our client is a is a dynamic, independent supplier of medical goods based in Crewe with a successful legacy of providing cutting edge advanced consumer healthcare products.
As part of this varied and interesting role, the successful candidate will have the responsibility to:
- To review forthcoming works orders and ensure required inspections are identified, planned and carried out.
- To plan inspection visits and advise the suppliers of the intended visits, to ensure availability of product.
- Inspection of finished goods and components at suppliers at various locations, against specifications using agreed inspection criteria and completing inspection sheets.
- Carry out function tests as required, following agreed test methods.
- Communicating clearly the outcome of the inspection and issues identified.
- Identify where changes to specs are required and communicate to Quality function for appropriate amendments.
- Actively be involved in discussions relating to setting new product inspection criteria an component release.
- Ensuring all suppliers have visual samples of good product and agreed rejects
- Communicating clearly with suppliers to accurately present results following inspection
- Have active involvement in carrying out Supplier Audits of existing suppliers.
- To build highly effective relationships with all internal and external partners.
- Keeping records and carrying out trend analysis.
- Reject classification and analysis for V.C.R purposes.
- To cover for the Senior QC officer as required (holidays etc.)
- To carry out any other duties as reasonably required by the company.
To be successful in the role of Quality Account Manager, you will be organised, flexible and able to demonstrate excellent attention to detail.
You will also hold a full working knowledge of Microsoft Office packages and have a full UK driving licence as some travel is required as part of this position.
A forward thinker, you’ll be articulate, confident, presentable and be able to communicate well across all levels.
In return, our client is offering the opportunity to join a well-respected organisation that offers some excellent perks and benefits. An attractive salary, 25 holidays days per year plus bank holidays and a bonus scheme are available for the right candidate.
Clear training and career progression routes as well as training is provided by the client. The company also operates a company shares scheme as well as access to a company hire car for business use.
Contact Name: Peter Donnelly
Contact Number: 01782 338787