Stoke on Trent, Staffordshire.
Permanent. Full Time.
£18000 - £20000 per annum
Permanent, “Sales Administrator” position.
£18,000 – £20,000per annum
Stoke on Trent
8.30am – 5.00pm Monday – Friday
Our client, based in Stoke on Trent is a successful growing bespoke manufacturer, they are looking to recruit a “Sales Administrator”.
You will be working within a close team and be able to demonstrate a keen eye for attention to details as you will be responsible for processing orders.
As a “Sales Administrator” responsibilities will include:
- Taking enquiries via telephone or email and issuing to appropriate sales engineer following enquiry or site visit produce a quotation and email to client.
- Data entry of quotation on to SAP.
- Dealing with client queries regarding the quotation, payment terms and equipment.
- Recording of pricing data on relevant spreadsheet.
- Recording of sales lead on the sales opportunity spreadsheet and SAP
- Chase purchase order upon confirmation of a new job
- Converting quotation on SAP to a new job
- Updating information on quotation spreadsheet – e.g Client Invoice Address, Site Address, Customer Order Acknowledgement, Invoice Information
- Produce Commercial File, Site File, Warehouse File
- Email New Job Confirmation
- Supporting Sales Engineers with day to day admin and queries
- Recording of invoices in commercial file
- Providing operations team with all relevant information regarding new jobs
Desired skills and knowledge:
- Administration experience is essential /Internal Sales Support
- Strong IT skills – Microsoft Package
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Highly organised and detail focused
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Appointments Personnel who are operating as an employment agency.
Contact Name: Peter Donnelly
Contact Number: 01782 338787