Stoke on Trent, Staffordshire.
Permanent. Full Time.
£18000 - £20000 per annum
Permanent, “Sales Administrator” position.
£18,000 – £20,000 per annum DOE
Stoke on Trent
8.30am – 5.00pm Monday – Friday
Our client, based in Stoke on Trent is a successful manufacturer, they are currently looking to recruit a “Sales Administrator”.
You will be working within a close team and be able to demonstrate a keen eye for attention to details as you will be responsible for processing orders.
As a “Sales Administrator” responsibilities will include:
- Dealing with equiries via telephone or email
- Dealing with engineers out on the road
- Inputting quotes onto the system
- Putting any sales leads you get onto a spreadsheet
- Talking to customers about their quotes and sending out invoices
- Dealing with purchase orders
- General administration for the engineers
- Emailing new jobs to the engineers
Desired skills and knowledge:
- Administration experience is essential idealing in Internal Sales Support
- Strong IT skills – Microsoft Package
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Highly organised and detail focused
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Appointments Personnel who are operating as an employment agency.
Contact Name: Peter Donnelly
Contact Number: 01782 338787