Stoke on Trent, Staffordshire.
Permanent. Full Time.
£18000 per annum
Permanent “Sales Administrator/Order Processor” position.
£18,000 per annum
Stoke on Trent
8.30am – 5.30pm Monday – Friday
Our client, based in Stoke on Trent is a successful growing bespoke manufacturer, they are looking to recruit a “Sales Administrator/Order Processor” on a permanent basis.
You will be working within a close team and be able to demonstrate a keen eye for attention to details as you will be responsible for processing orders.
As a “Sales Administrator/Order Processor” responsibilities will include:
- Overall day to day processing of sales orders in an efficient and effective way
- Receiving orders via Fax and email
- Processing the orders on Bespoke Software to the required delivery dates, checking colleagues work, sending confirmations to customers
- To ensure that all necessary documentation and records are completed and effected in a timely and accurate manner and that effective back-up procedures are properly maintained
- To ensure that the company is perceived by customers as a professional and forward thinking organisation by being courteous and helpful at all times
- To maintain an accurate understanding and knowledge of the manufacturing, sales activities, requirements of the company and to identify and resolve any problems at an early stage
Desired skills and knowledge:
- Order Processing experience within a manufacturing environment is essential
- Strong IT skills – Microsoft Package
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Highly organised and detail focused
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Appointments Personnel who are operating as an employment agency.
Contact Name: Peter Donnelly
Contact Number: 01782 338787