Stoke on Trent, Staffordshire.
Permanent. Full Time.
£18000 - £20000 per annum
Job title: Technical Customer Service Advisor
Salary: £18,000 – £20,000 depending on experience
Our client is a fast growing manufacturing company who are recruiting for a Technical Customer Service Advisor to join their existing service team.
As a Technical Customer Service Advisor you are responsible for:
- Answering inbound queries on new and existing sales quotes and products
- Answering calls and providing technical advice to customers
- Dealing with day to day quotes, and customer account activities
- Have an understanding of reading technical CAD drawings with 3D models (training will be provided)
- Maintaining and developing relationships with customers
- Providing customers with questions and closing sales
- Processing customer orders from one off orders to large orders
- Advising customers on progress or order and delivery of orders
- Dealing with any website enquiries
- Work to and achieve monthly targets
- Close sales where necessary
The ideal candidate must have:
- Good telephone manner with excellent communication skills
- Excellent planning & organisational skills
- Ability to demonstrate problem solving skills
- A confident and determined approach
- The ability to work both independently and part as a team
- Motivation and drive to succeed
- Highly proficient IT and numeric skills
- Strong attention to detail
Full training will be provided on products and in-house systems.
Hours of work are 8 am to 5.30 pm Monday to Friday with 30 minutes lunch break.
Contact Name: Ebony Washington
Contact Number: 01782 338787