Ref: JOB - 4244_1499679590
Permanent. Full or Part Time.
£18000 per annum
Permanent, Technical Sales Advisor position.
£18,000 per annum
Newcastle under Lyme, Staffordshire
9.00am – 5.30pm Monday – Friday
Our client, based in Newcastle under Lyme, are looking to recruit a Technical Sales Advisor on a full time permanent basis. Due to continued growth in an increasingly competitive marketplace, our client, a successful private family business and the UK’s market leader in their sector is looking to recruit dynamic, ambitious and enthusiastic individuals.
As a Technical Sales Advisor you will be responsible for:
- Working with the public and private sectors, our client base includes local authorities, the
- Education sector, architects and contractors;
- Providing technical and sales advice to customers by telephone and written
- Constructing written quotations utilising the in-house CRM system as required;
- Ensuring customer receipt of quotation (pre- and post-quote);
- Recognising sales opportunities and closing of sales;
- Checking all quotations to ensure 100% accuracy;
- In conjunction with the in-house system contact clients to up-date and close orders, including up-dating notes and progress of on-going projects where applicable.
The ideal candidate will need to demonstrate experience in a similar role selling products, ideally working closely with local authorities, the education sector and contractors.
Interested candidates should ideally possess the following skills and experience:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Meticulous attention to detail;
- The ability to interpret drawings;
- Have the confidence to read through bills of quantities and tender documents;
- Experience of the tender process;
- Strong organisation and time management skills to ensure that time is managed effectively;
- Sales negotiation skills;
- Excellent keyboard skills with experience of in-house database systems and MS Office;
- Ability to work to a high level of accuracy with minimal supervision;
- Positive, can do attitude.
You will get full support and excellent training. You will be rewarded with 25 days holiday entitlement plus 6 bank and 2 public holidays, Free parking, free hot and cold drinks. If this role is for you then please apply with your CV now.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Appointments Personnel who are operating as an employment agency.
Contact Name: Luke Nixon
Contact Number: 01782338781