Stoke on Trent, Staffordshire.
Permanent. Full Time.
£20000 - £22000 per annum + Bonus
Technical Sales Specialist
Our client, an Internationally renowned business with a growing innovative product base based in the heart of Stoke-on-Trent. Due to business growth and continued investment they are looking to appoint a relationship driven sales professional who is looking for a clear opportunity to grow and build a successful role in this business. This role has uncapped potential with a very warm lead base that will give a person with the right aptitude and drive to have a long sustained and fruitful career.
To be considered for this position you will be used to making high quality outbound B2B calls to a variety of customer who have had a technical or product related requirement. You will have proven track record in building solid productive relationships and sales with customers.
- Qualifying in-coming sales enquiries and allocation to sales for follow up.
- Cold and warm calling to targets, making anywhere between 60 and 100 calls per day to warm leads.
- Qualifying leads (using BANT) and the identification of qualified sales opportunities.
- Pipeline follow-up and re-warming of ongoing opportunities and leads.
- Development of relationships with potential clients, the nurture and growth of these to sale.
- Administrational duties e.g. monthly reports, statistics and forecasts.
- Liaising with clients via telephone and email, regarding enquiries.
- Support of sales and marketing activities such as following up Tradeshows and marketing campaigns.
- Sourcing campaign data as required.
- Occasionally covering tasks for colleagues as and when required.
The ideal candidate will be results driven, committed, adaptable to change, organised and a team player with excellent communication skills and a good, confident telephone manner. They will have solid IT skills in Word, Excel and Outlook and be able to display initiative and willingness to assist others.
Contact Name: Peter Donnelly
Contact Number: 01782 338787