Permanent. Full or Part Time.
£18000 - £23000 per annum
Title: Transport Planner
Salary: £18,000 to £23,000 dependant upon experience
Hours: Monday – Friday (40 hours per week)
If you’re seeking a new role in the transport industry then our Transport Planner vacancy could be just what you’ve been waiting for!
Our client is a reputable, family owned business and market leader in their field. To keep up with demand, they are seeking a Transport Planner to join them at their premises in Newcastle-under-Lyme.
As a Transport Planner, your role will consist of:
- Calling customers to arrange collections and deliveries
- Booking data to carrier manifest
- Assisting in processing parcel carriers
- Obtaining correct contact information
- Calling carriers to obtain earliest time of arrival
- Processing of Return Merchandise Authorisations
- Obtaining proof of deliveries as and when applicable
To be successful in the role of Transport Planner, you be highly organised and able to problem solve in a timely and effective manner.
Highly self-motivated with strong organisational and multitasking skills, you’ll feel comfortable in a fast-paced environment.
Experience working as a Transport Planner or Transport Assistant is desirable and a full working knowledge of Microsoft Office is also necessary.
In return, our client is offering the opportunity to join a well-respected market leading business. A good salary, free car parking and generous holiday entitlement is on offer to the right candidate.
Contact Name: Luke Nixon
Contact Number: 01782338781