Ref: JOB - 4586_1508764459
Permanent. Full Time.
£21000 - £23500 per annum + DOE
Permanent “Tyre Technician” position.
£21,000 – £23,500 per annum DOE
Full Time Mon – Fri 37.5
Our client, based in Orpington is currently looking to recruit a “Tyre Technician”. You will be visiting customer sites to maintain and prepare their tyres.
As a “Tyre Technician” responsibilities will include:
- To carry out the maintenance and preparation of tyres at customer sites
- The management of tyre stocks as necessary
- Use of the company computer data capture system for monitoring tyre stocks
- Provision of reliable and high quality customer service
- Work on own initiative with minimum supervision
Desired skills and knowledge:
- Have a valid UK car driving licence
- Previous tyre fitting experience
- Have basic computer skills and be prepared to use the in-house computer system – full training will be given (knowledge of Excel and Microsoft Word would be a distinct advantage)
- Be self motivated and able to work individually and unsupervised
- Be able to represent the Company professionally when discussing the customers daily requirements
- Be prepared to undergo training both on site and at the training centre
- Have good personal time management skills
- Provide accurate information
- Be a good communicator
- 5 hrs per week
- A van is provided
- Monday – Friday
- Early mornings
- NO call out work
- 3-6 month probationary contract leading to full time employment on completion of a satisfactory training period
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Appointments Personnel who are operating as an employment agency.
Contact Name: Peter Donnelly
Contact Number: 01782 338787