This role is within the office support division placing candidates in a variety of both temporary and permanent roles.
You’ll need to feel at home in the fast paced environment of our office, and thrive on working hard as part of a team of experienced consultants. We’ve developed an impressive client list, enviable reputation and many long lasting relationships over our two decades in the business. We are now looking for someone to join the team to bring and develop new business. A proven track record in account management and business development is essential.
70% of this role is matching candidates to current temporary and permanent roles and supporting our clients.
30% involves business development to new customers.
The key responsibilities include:
- Assessing and responding to the needs of each particular client or assignment
- Relationship building with existing clients to maximise business opportunities
- Identifying and developing new client/business relationships
- Searching & attracting candidates and maintain strong long term relationships
- Brief candidates on the opportunities offered by the client, matching them to our client needs
- Managing the recruitment and selection process throughout temporary assignments and permanent placements
- Offer Management
- Offering CV, interview and general career advice
- Client visits
- Meeting targets and objectives
To apply for this position, please contact us here