Account Manager Accountancy and Finance
4 days per week Monday to Thursday
Competitive salary, benefits and bonus
Are you ready for a role that’s all about making meaningful connections and delivering excellence, one that challenges you but also gives you true job satisfaction?
Maybe your current role is not giving you the challenge it used to, or you are tired of spinning lots of plates and not getting that sense of achievement.
Get job satisfaction account managing our clients 4 days a week.
As a Recruitment Account Manager, you’ll be at the heart of forging strong relationships with Finance Directors and Senior HR Professionals in Staffordshire. You’ll connect top talent with their dream jobs and listen attentively to our clients’ needs delivering outstanding service.
- Matching Candidates to Jobs: You’ll play a vital role in finding the perfect match between candidates and opportunities, ensuring both sides thrive.
- Building Lasting Relationships: Your ability to connect and build relationships will be at the core of your role, enhancing the lives of candidates and businesses alike.
- Listening to Client Needs: You’ll be a true partner to our clients, listening closely to understand their needs and ensuring we deliver beyond their expectations.
- Managing key clients – Supporting them all through the recruitment process and providing them with up-to-date recruitment information
About You: We’re seeking someone who aligns with our values, accountability, integrity, and possesses these essential skills:
- A natural team player who embraces our cultural values and embodies professionalism and accountability.
- Strong drive, a can-do attitude, and the initiative to solve problems and contribute to the business’s ongoing development.
- Confident, effective communicator with great attention to detail and a genuine interest in people.
- A customer-focused approach, willing to go the extra mile to exceed expectations.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and database systems, with the ability to adapt to new technology.
- Process driven, able to be consistent and show attention to detail
- Up for a challenge
- A background in Accountancy and Finance, HR or recruitment
Now here is all the lovely stuff:
Personalised onboarding and training plan
30 hours per week.
33 days holiday pro rata
Your birthday off
Fully stocked fridge with goodies to keep you going throughout the day
And must importantly loads of job satisfaction!
If you’re an exceptional candidate ready to join our team, get in touch by:
- Emailing Your CV: Share your cv with us through email, highlighting your skills and experience and why you are interested in the role here at Appointments Personnel
- Call 01782 338782 and ask for Kerry