Account Manager Office Support
Stoke on Trent
Competitive salary, benefits and bonus
Are you ready for a role that’s all about making meaningful connections and delivering excellence? A role that uses the talents you have and gives you a reason to get up every day. And no cold calling!
This role is for you if your current role is not cutting it anymore and is not giving you the challenge, you need, you want to be part of a small team (three like-minded individuals) and have the autonomy to deliver without being micro-managed.
- Matching Office Support Candidates to Jobs in Staffordshire: You’ll play a vital role in finding the perfect match between candidates and opportunities, ensuring both sides thrive.
- Building Lasting Relationships: Your ability to connect and build relationships will be at the core of your role, enhancing the lives of candidates and businesses alike.
- Listening to Client Needs: You’ll be a true partner to our clients, listening closely to understand their needs and ensuring we deliver beyond their expectations.
About You: We’re seeking someone who aligns with our values, accountability, integrity, and possesses these essential skills:
- A natural team player who embraces our cultural values and embodies professionalism and accountability.
- Strong drive, a can-do attitude, and the initiative to solve problems and contribute to the business’s ongoing development.
- Confident, effective communicator with great attention to detail and a genuine interest in people.
- A customer-focused approach, willing to go the extra mile to exceed expectations.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and database systems, with the ability to adapt to new technology.
- Process driven, able to be consistent and show attention to detail
This role would suit a person who has connections with Staffordshire businesses. Has worked in HR, Recruitment or high-level customer service roles
Now here is all the lovely stuff:
Personalised onboarding and training plan
Flexible working hours
33 days holiday pro rata
Fully stocked fridge with goodies to keep you going throughout the day
And must importantly loads of job satisfaction!
If you’re an exceptional candidate ready to join our team, you have two options to connect with us:
- Email Your CV: Share your cv with us through email, highlighting your skills and experience and why you are interested in the role here at Appointments Personnel
- Call 01782 338782 and ask for Kerry
We’re excited to hear from you!