Junior Design Engineer
This talented engineer is looking for the next step in their career. The candidate has particularly strong CAD skills and would be a great addition to your product design or engineering team. The winner of the Institute of Mechanical Engineers' prestigious Best Student in Engineering Design award, they are sure to invigorate your team with fresh ideas and a new perspective on innovation and design in the 21st Century.
Junior Design Engineer.
Location: Newcastle Under Lyme
Education: First-Class Degree in Design Engineering
After achieving their First-Class Degree in Design Engineering this candidate is seeking a graduate career that will provide an opportunity to innovate, impress and improve. This candidate is an enthusiastic, problem solver with the knowledge and ambition to innovate through design. He applies his passion for sustainability in his design approach, considering the impact of design on inclusivity, diversity and the environment. He is particularly keen to use his passion for learning and wants to continue to challenge himself upon finishing university.
- Strong Computer Aided Design Skills Autodesk Inventor Pro, Haptic clay modelling using FREEFORM, Finite element analysis and Fusion 360.
- Product Design The candidate has engaged with product design projects since high school, and enjoys being proactive project team member.
- Technical Skills Solidworks, Sketching, Photoshop, CAD designing
- People Skills Good communicator, with leadership and teamwork skills developed by taking part in university design competitions. Has experience of working with external clients from industry.
EDUCATION & TRAINING
BSc (Hons) Engineering Design - First Class Awarded Best Student in Engineering Design – Institute of Mechanical Engineers
Degree modules covered include:
- Manufacturing Technology – A study of manufacturing techniques and tools used in industry including DFMA and break-even analysis.
- External Brief – Working with external clients to produce product design solutions applied to real world challenges and conditions.
- Inclusive Design – Innovation through design to produce inclusive solutions to everyday problems.
- Creative Digital Communication – Using Alias surface modelling software to communicate designs and developing them through VRED rendering.
BTEC Level 3 Extended Diploma in Engineering D*D*D* (with a distinction in every module) Modules Included: CAD, Technical Drawing and Project Design.
St Joseph’s High School 10 GCSE’s including Mathematics, English Language, Triple Sciences and Product Design. Achieving the highest grade in Product Design - A*
To find out more about this talented Engineer, looking for the next step on their career path...
Contact Taila 01782 338794, firstname.lastname@example.org
Taila Roden, Recruitment Specialist
I am a graduate of Appointments very own Recruitment Training Programme and support our industrial clients to find candidates to join their production and technical teams. Industrial recruitment was a natural calling for me due to my ability to react quickly and fill roles fast. I'm passionate about understanding my clients' needs and do whatever I can to ensure we provide the best candidates for the role; this is key to our success.
Why Choose Appointments For Technical Candidates and Enginneers
We do the hard work, so you don’t have to.
Our database reaches out to engineers, technicians, technical and production managers.
Save you time and money!
Accredited REC member
Interested in knowing how we attract specialist expertise in the engineering and technical sector?