Don't miss out on this experienced Production Planning Supervisor.
After progressing with their current employer from an apprentice to supervisor, this committed and professional Production Planning Supervisor is looking for the next step in their career. Can you help?
Our candidate has particularly strong production planning skills and knowledge, so they would be a great addition to your production, manufacturing or warehouse team. Having been heavily involved in continuous improvement projects, they are sure to invigorate your team. They'll bring fresh ideas and a new perspective on the future of production, planning and supervising. Used to a fast-paced environment, they are adept at progressing their career, committing to their employer, and adapting to all the challenges of modern manufacturing.
Production Planning Supervisor.
Pay Expectation: £36,000 - £38,000 per annum
Location: Newcastle Under Lyme
1 Month's Notice
Transport: Own transport
Here's a brief summary of their expertise and skill set:
- Committed to career growth and progression
- Management and leadership qualities, knowledge and experience
- In-depth experience working within a production environment
- Planning management and implementation
- Ability to liaise with all levels within a business, from production operatives to senior management
- Experience in producing in-depth manufacturing plans
- Continuous improvement
- Ability to implement and deliver KPIs and targets for Continuous Improvement Projects
- Committed to maintaining a high standard of customer satisfaction
For more information about this candidate and a copy of their CV
Contact Taila 01782 338787, email@example.com
Why Choose Appointments to help you recruit your industrial candidates
We do the hard work, so you don’t have to.
Our database reaches out to industrial, production and warehouse candidates
Save you time and money!
Accredited REC member
Interested in knowing how we attract applicants for the industrial sector?