Salary Expectation: £30K plus
Location: Stoke on Trent
Available: In 4 weeks
This candidate is a self-driven finance professional who's adept at managing a high level, demanding workload. Able to work in pressurised environments and meet tight deadlines.
Experienced in sage line 50 and Zero
They are looking for a challenging role where they can use their skills and experience to the best of their ability.
This candidate is confident, diligent, and a self-driven business and finance professional, with extensive experience working in management, finance and industry. An expert in creating solutions with an analytical approach to complex situations. Adept in prioritising and balancing workload to achieve set objectives, she is available within a few weeks’ time due to company closure. They are now looking to progress her career and more importantly job security.
- Provided cash management for five Business Units within the group
- Managing daily cashflow and CID facilities to allow the group to operate effectively
- Anticipate challenges of limited cashflow and minimize risk to protect financial well-being
- Forecasting daily cash flow to budgets and forecasts incorporating approximately 13 bank accounts
- Developing and maintaining group cash flow model and process
- Monitor and manage intercompany transfer requirements and repayments
- Manage and control online bank account access requirements within finance team
- Tax and Treasury management
- Management of CID facility across three entities including completion of month end reconciliations and commentary (six accounts) and timely submission to the bank.
- Providing data as required for bank and year end audits
- Monthly bank covenant calculations and forecast
- Working within group working capital requirements – liaising with the group Business Unit Managers and group Finance Ledger team.
- Ensuring that processes and procedures are implemented and continually assessed to ensure efficient and accurate Treasury reporting
- Developing and reporting KPI’s for cash and working capital
- Preparing and submitting group monthly VAT returns (five entities)
- Liaise with Management Accountants to ensure VAT nominal reconciliation with VAT returns
- Liaising with VAT specialists to submit monthly IOSS data
- Review and prepare Corporation Tax on account payments with nominal ledger reconciliation
- Management of group credit card portal – maintenance of users and card
Contact Jayne 01782 338794, email@example.com
Jayne Clarence, Recruitment Specialist
I specialise in recruiting Accountancy and Finance candidates in and around Staffordshire and Cheshire.
With 6 years’ experience in recruitment, I'm keen to build lasting relationships with companies and candidates. Understanding your business and what you need is key to a successful partnership. So give me a call to find out how we can work together to find the right Accountancy and Finance candidates for you.
If you're interested in this star candidate contact me now for all the details.
01782 338794 firstname.lastname@example.org
Why Choose Appointments to help you recruit your candidates
We do the hard work, so you don’t have to.
Our extensive database reaches out to a wide range of candidates
Save you time and money!
Accredited REC member
Interested in knowing how we recruit applicants for the finance sector?