|Job Role||Sales Account Manager|
|Salary||25000 - 30000 per Annum|
Sales Account Manager
Sales Account Manager
Why are you looking for a new job? Are you feeling undervalued? Or have you lost the excitement in your role?
Our client, a construction specialist with a varied customer base, are looking to recruit a Sales Account Manager to join their successful sales team. Do you possess excellent communication, literacy, and organisational skills and thrive in a sales environment?
Salary: £25,000 – £30,000 plus a commission structure
Hours of work: 35 hours a week 9am-5pm
Key responsibilities as a Sales Account Manager:
- To proactively contact via telephone, email, or video conferencing, all defined existing and previous independent customers and establish up to date customer contacts and details.
- To proactively research and identify potential new independent customers for future acquisition.
- To fully manage the onboarding process and set-up for all new independent customers, arrange relevant training, provide customer training for pricing and initial purchase order support.
- To act as the key customer support contact for all independent customers, answering basic technical questions where possible and liaising with Customer Services, Technical, Accounts and Logistics where required.
- To work closely and collaboratively with Marketing to develop effective communication strategies to optimise customer acquisition, sales revenue potential, customer retention and brand awareness.
- To ensure all appropriate account and contact information along with communication records are documented and updated within the CRM system.
Required skills as a Sales Account Manager:
- Knowledge of a sales-based role including account management or commercial account management.
- Demonstrable skills for building and growing a customer base.
- Excellent communication and natural relationship building skills
- Strong IT skills and ability to use the recognised Microsoft platforms (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Microsoft Dynamics).
- Capable administration skills with a high attention to detail.
- Full driving licence.
Perks of the job:
- Participation in the company wide bonus scheme.
- Training and development opportunities.
- Company pension.
- 25 days holiday per annum, plus bank holidays and an additional birthday holiday.
- Private medical insurance (on completion of one years’ service).
- Onsite parking.
Does this sound like the next career step for you? If so, please enquire now.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Appointments Personnel who are operating as a recruitment agency.
Apply Now Are you a HR Business Partner? looking for a new challenge? Are you CIPD qualified? Do you want…
Stoke on Trent
Apply Now Assistant Financial Analyst Salary: £25,000 to £30,000 Location: Stoke on Trent Job Type: Permanent Hours: Full Time, Monday…
Newcastle under Lyme Hybrid
Apply Now PURCHASE LEDGER CLERK Salary: £19k to £23k Location: Stoke on Trent Job Type: Permanent Great opportunity, growing team …