|Location||Newcastle under Lyme|
|Salary||10.00 - 10.00 per Hour|
Are you an organised Administrator? Are you able to work in a fast paced environment? Maybe you have a keen interest in recruitment? This could be the role for you!
Our well-established client based in Newcastle under Lyme have over 200 branches in UK who recruit for all levels of roles. You will be responsible for supporting the branches from a compliance point of view, ensuring all candidates who are offered roles have background and ID checks.
This is a long term temporary role with no end date.
Salary: £10.00 p/h
Working Hours: Monday to Friday 9.00am – 5.00pm
Key responsibilities as an Administrator:
- Contacting candidates to chase them for all supporting information related to their job offer
- Obtaining all ID from candidates to ensure they have the right to work in the UK
- Contacting candidates previous employers to gain employment references
- Processing DBS applications
- Supporting with the production of onboarding documentation
Desired skills as an Administrator:
- Excellent administration skills
- Customer service skills
- Attention to detail
- Able to prioritise
- Can work to deadlines
Apply Now Account Administrator Are you looking to join a great team within a successful company? They are looking for…
Apply Now Electrical Test Engineer Hours of work: Monday to Thursday 8:00am – 4:30pm Key responsibilities as an Electrical Test…
Apply Now Job Title: Transport Manager Location: Stoke-on-Trent Contract: Full Time, Permanent Working Hours: Monday to Friday 7:00am – 4:30pm…