|Job Role||Analytical Scientist|
|Salary||18000 - 23000 per Year|
|Sector||Technical and Engineering|
Our well-established client based in Uttoxeter are looking to recruit an Analytical Scientist to join their dedicated team of scientists, due to continued business growth.
Key responsibilities as an Analytical Scientist:
- Working as part of a team of scientist in the calibration and/or testing laboratories.
- Performing calibrations/tests according to our suite of ISO 17034 / ISO 17025 and ISO 17043 accredited technical methods and processes within the quality system.
- Working strictly in accordance with approved methods and procedures.
- Verifying the validity of an instrument before and after conducting calibrations or tests.
- Verifying and processing calibration/test results and reporting any suspect results, repeating analyses when appropriate.
- Keeping records of all information of practical relevance to the calibrations/tests you perform and in accordance with the quality system and technical methods.
- Generating reference material certificates and certificates of calibration and analysis for approval by a UKAS approved signatory.
- Assisting quality management with the continual development and improvement of laboratory quality system.
Desired skills as an Analytical Scientist:
- Sound organisational ability with the capacity to work individually or within the team on many tasks concurrently.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- A willingness to learn and continue to develop new skills.
- Ability to follow an approved and documented procedure.
Benefits as an Analytical Scientist:
- Excellent training and development will be given to ensure the successful candidate has the necessary specialist skills to perform their duties and to ensure continued professional development (CPD).
- Exciting career opportunities for those who show leadership and management skills.
- Generous company and personal performance-based bonus.
- Pension scheme with matching contribution.
- 25 days annual leave.
- Flexible working opportunities.
This is a great opportunity to join a world leading, well respected and expanding quality focused global business.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Appointments Personnel who are operating as an employment agency.
Apply Now Our well-established client, based in Stone, are looking to recruit a Shipping Coordinator on a 9-month fixed term…
stoke on trent
Apply Now Monday – Friday 8.30am 5pm Our client is a successful manufacturing company in Stoke on Trent. They are…
Newcastle under Lyme
Apply Now Monday Friday 9am 5pm Our successful client in Newcastle under Lyme are looking to recruit an Events Administrator…