|Job Role||Assembly Operative|
|Salary||10.00 - 10.50 per Hour|
|Sector||Warehouse, Manufacturing and Production|
Our well-established client based in Ashbourne, are looking to recruit a Assembly Operator to support the team with efficiently completing warehousing operations.
Working Hours: Monday to Friday, Day Shifts
As a Assembly Operative, your responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring quantity and type of goods received.
- Efficiently booking stock into the Sage system.
- Assembling orders in line with production build schedule.
- Picking goods using pick lists.
- Adapting to production demand.
- Receiving and locating goods.
- Ensuring all products and picked and packed to customer specifications.
- Physically locating and recording the movement of products.
- Updating computer systems.
- Communicating with relevant departments.
- Completing quality inspections.
- Organising and completing company documentation.
- Adhering to health and safety procedures and policies.
Desired skills as an Assembly Operator:
- Results driven.
- Team player.
- Computer literate.
- High attention to detail.
- Proven knowledge of a Warehouse environment.
- FLT license is desirable.
This Assembly Operative vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Appointments Personnel who are operating as an employment business.
Apply Now Our well-established client, based in Stone, are looking to recruit a Service Coordinator are a permanent basis. The…
Apply Now Job Title: Paint Sprayer Location: Stoke-on-Trent Salary: 9.20 per hour Working Hours: Monday to Thursday 7:00AM 4:30PM and…
Newcastle under Lyme
Apply Now Monday – Friday 9am – 5pm Ongoing temporary (long term) Newcastle under Lyme Our client is a national…