|Job Role||Bench Joiner|
|Salary||15.00 - 18.00 per Hour|
|Sector||Warehouse, Manufacturing and Production|
Job Title: Bench Joiner
Hourly Rate: Up to 18.00 per hour
Contract: Full Time, Permanent
Working Hours: Monday to Friday 8:00am – 5:00pm
Our well-established client based in Stoke-on-Trent, are looking to recruit Bench Joiners, to join their growing team.
Key responsibilities as a Bench Joiner:
- Working closely with all workshop supervisors to provide a safe, orderly and tidy work area.
- Maintaining awareness of key project dates, loading times and requirements.
- Adhering to health and safety procedures.
- Working as part of a team and independently.
- Maintaining involvement and knowledge of all workshop and machine shop projects.
- Reporting any incidents and problems to supervisors.
- Responsible for project leadership of individual projects.
- Visiting various locations and sites.
- Ensuring safe working practices are adhered to always.
- Liaising with project managers and all team members.
- Working on and off site on a weekly basis.
Desired skills as a Bench Joiner:
- Problem solving skills with a positive attitude to challenges.
- Time keeping and organisational skills.
- Ability to liaise with all levels within a business.
- High attention to detail.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Appointments Personnel who are operating as an employment business.
Apply Now Our well-established client, based in Stone, are looking to recruit a Shipping Coordinator on a 9-month fixed term…
stoke on trent
Apply Now Monday – Friday 8.30am 5pm Our client is a successful manufacturing company in Stoke on Trent. They are…
Newcastle under Lyme
Apply Now Monday Friday 9am 5pm Our successful client in Newcastle under Lyme are looking to recruit an Events Administrator…