|Location||Newcastle under Lyme|
|Salary||30000 - 36000 per Annum|
|Sector||Purchasing and Procurement|
Are you looking for more responsibility and a new challenge? Do you work in a purchasing or buying role?
Our manufacturing client based in Newcastle under Lyme are looking to recruit a Buyer on a permanent basis. You will be responsible for taking the lead of the buying function within the business.
Salary: Up to £36,000 per annum DOE
Hours: 40 hour week
Key responsibilities as a Buyer:
- Takes the lead of the buying function
- Monitoring supplier performance i.e., cost, delivery, quality, service; and reporting and assessing versus agreed SLA’s
- Managing of all materials & packaging stocks
- The ordering of and maintaining of sufficient stock of all materials / packaging
- Maintaining & developing good communications / relationships with key materials suppliers & stakeholders
Required skills as a Buyer:
- Have worked in a similar purchasing or buying role
- Strong communication skills with suppliers and stake holders
- Negotiation skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Team player
If you believe you have the skills to become a successful Buyer, please enquire now!
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Appointments Personnel who are operating as an employment agency.
Apply Now Are you a HR Business Partner? looking for a new challenge? Are you CIPD qualified? Do you want…
Stoke on Trent
Apply Now Assistant Financial Analyst Salary: £25,000 to £30,000 Location: Stoke on Trent Job Type: Permanent Hours: Full Time, Monday…
Newcastle under Lyme Hybrid
Apply Now PURCHASE LEDGER CLERK Salary: £19k to £23k Location: Stoke on Trent Job Type: Permanent Great opportunity, growing team …