|Job Role||Claims Handler|
|Salary||17400 - 19000 per Annum|
Our well-established client, based in Stoke-on-Trent, are looking to recruit Claims Handler to join their customer focused team.
Working Hours: Monday to Friday, rotating shifts between 8am – 8pm and occasional Saturdays.
Key responsibilities as a Claims Handler:
- Inputting and recording accurate details
- Working independently and as part of a team
- Delivering an exceptional service to all customers
- Handling a high volume of inbound telephone calls
- Making outbound telephone calls
- Using web portals to communicate effectively
- Liaising with your team and managers using chat functions, emails and face to face assistance
- Adhering to company policies and regulatory requirements
- Maintaining a professional manner
- Advising customers and handling their queries
- Resolving and escalating issues that may arise
Desired skills as a Claims Handler:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Have worked within a customer service role whether this is face to face or on the phone
- Ability to work as part of a team and use own initiative
- Time management and organisational skills
- Computer and IT literate
- Efficient administrative skills
If you believe you have the skills to become a Claims Handler please apply directly.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Appointments Personnel who are operating as an employment business.
Apply Now Our well-established client, based in Stone, are looking to recruit a Service Coordinator are a permanent basis. The…
Apply Now Job Title: Paint Sprayer Location: Stoke-on-Trent Salary: 9.20 per hour Working Hours: Monday to Thursday 7:00AM 4:30PM and…
Newcastle under Lyme
Apply Now Monday – Friday 9am – 5pm Ongoing temporary (long term) Newcastle under Lyme Our client is a national…