|Job Role||Client Success Manager|
|Salary||28000 - 30000 per Year|
Client Success Manager
Our well-established client, based in Stoke-on-Trent, are looking to recruit a Client Success Manager on a permanent basis. Our Client Success Managers are an integral part of the business, providing ongoing support and development of existing customer accounts. For 30 years our client has specialised in building complex data management and software products for well-known companies around the world.
Key responsibilities as a Client Success Manager:
- Ensure the clients are extracting value through the usage of software which can be clearly articulated to various levels of stakeholders.
- Drive retention by understanding the clients needs and have commercial / contracts awareness.
- Proactively monitor the business and operational performance making suitable recommendations where necessary.
- Work and communicate effectively with multiple departments within the business.
- Provide an exception level of customer service to ensure that customers benefit from clear communications and effective resolutions.
Desired skills as a Client Success Manager:
- A strong understanding on relationship management and face-to-face customer contact.
- Express an interest in software solutions and good technical ability.
- Ability to use all Microsoft Office programmes to a high standard.
- Confident at presenting at all levels with accomplished communication skills and an ability to articulate complex issues.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbally with all levels of a business.
If you believe you have the desired skills to become a successful Client Success Manager, please apply now!
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Appointments Personnel who are operating as an employment agency.
Apply Now Our well-established client, based in Stone, are looking to recruit a Shipping Coordinator on a 9-month fixed term…
stoke on trent
Apply Now Monday – Friday 8.30am 5pm Our client is a successful manufacturing company in Stoke on Trent. They are…
Newcastle under Lyme
Apply Now Monday Friday 9am 5pm Our successful client in Newcastle under Lyme are looking to recruit an Events Administrator…