|Job Role||Commercial Manager|
|Salary||40000 - 50000 per Annum|
Are you someone who can help develop an already fantastic team and inspire them to be the very best they can be?
The Commercial Manager will have an integral position, from being on the senior management team, winning new client contracts to developing marketing and growth strategies and campaigns.
Key responsibilities as a Commercial Manager:
- Undertake effective market research and collate market intelligence.
- Develop and implement a new sales strategy, defining resources, objectives, targets and measurement processes.
- Identify business opportunities and develop stronger customer base, focusing particularly on key strategic market sectors in each region.
- Lead high quality, major tender submissions and subsequent presentations.
- Maintain information systems; keep records and customer data and provide key marketing information.
- Observe, review and report on competitor activity.
Required skills as a Commercial Manager:
- Strong commercial awareness.
- Strong client liaison skills.
- Project management skills.
- Solid financial skills and reporting abilities.
- Excellent organisational skills to balance and prioritise workload.
- Willingness to learn and develop all skills further.
If this Commercial Manager role is of interest to you, please enquire now!
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Appointments Personnel who are operating as a employment agency.
Apply Now Account Administrator Are you looking to join a great team within a successful company? They are looking for…
Apply Now Electrical Test Engineer Hours of work: Monday to Thursday 8:00am – 4:30pm Key responsibilities as an Electrical Test…
Apply Now Job Title: Transport Manager Location: Stoke-on-Trent Contract: Full Time, Permanent Working Hours: Monday to Friday 7:00am – 4:30pm…