|Job Role||Customer Care Specialist|
|Salary||22000 - 24000 per Year|
Customer Care Specialist
Job Title- Customer Care Specialist
Key responsibilities as a Customer Care Specialist:
- Supporting operational change within the team to ensure efficient and effective use of resources.
- Resolving customer queries (telephone/email /online)
- Talking incoming and making outgoing telephone calls
- Respond to internal and external information requests / queries
- Review and monitor recorded trainings on the CPI website
- Collation and review of customer feedback
- First line of response for customer complaints
- Monitoring adherence to CPI and regulatory body standards
- Maintenance of customer records (Microsoft Dynamics CRM)
- Work closely with others within the wider Operations Team including Finance and Training Delivery
Desired skills as a Customer Care Specialist:
- Excellent written, verbal and listening skills
- A sound understanding of Microsoft Office, (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, SharePoint) and other IT software
- Detail oriented and a diligent approach to the completion of tasks
- Solution focused
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- At least two years experience of working in a busy office environment and supporting customers with query resolution
- Experience of Microsoft Office applications including but not limited to Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, SharePoint
Education up to A level.
This is a great opportunity to join a world leading, well respected and expanding quality focused global business.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Appointments Personnel who are operating as an employment agency.
Apply Now Our well-established client, based in Stone, are looking to recruit a Shipping Coordinator on a 9-month fixed term…
stoke on trent
Apply Now Monday – Friday 8.30am 5pm Our client is a successful manufacturing company in Stoke on Trent. They are…
Newcastle under Lyme
Apply Now Monday Friday 9am 5pm Our successful client in Newcastle under Lyme are looking to recruit an Events Administrator…