|Job Role||Customer Experience Advisor|
|Salary||18000 - 20000 per Annum|
Customer Experience Advisor
Our client is a growing and successful business based in Stone. They are looking to recruit a Customer Experience Advisor on a temporary 4-month basis. You will provide excellent customer service, dealing with order queries and general enquiries.
Working hours: Monday Friday, 8:30am-4:30pm
Key Responsibilities as a Customer Experience Advisor:
- Deal with all incoming customer queries related to orders
- Answer any general enquiries about products both over the phone and on email
- Handle the requests of the sales team, respond effectively and process them all onto the system.
- Handle all customer requests for orders, returns, disputes and general enquiries.
- Take ownership and use initiative when handling all calls.
- Follow up on any issues that may arise.
- Ensure all complaints and credit returns are actioned within KPI expectations and logged appropriately.
- Work effectively with other departments such as Sales and Finance to ensure first time resolution.
Desired Skills as a Customer Experience Advisor:
- Strong knowledge on a customer service office environment.
- Excellent communication skills with all levels of a business and customer.
- Good organisational and time management skills.
- IT and computer literate using MS Office Suite.
- Ability to work well independently as well as part of a team.
If you believe you have the skills to become a Customer Experience Advisor please apply directly.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Appointments Personnel who are operating as an employment agency.
Apply Now Job Title: Production Supervisor Location: Stoke-on-Trent Salary: Up to 36,000 Contract: Full Time, Permanent Working Hours: 6:00am 2:00pm…
Apply Now Job Title: Maintenance Engineer Location: Stoke-on-Trent Salary: Up to 36,000 Contract: Full Time, Permanent Working Hours: 8:00am 5:00pm…
Apply Now Our well-established client, based in Uttoxeter, are looking to recruit a Laboratory Service Engineer on a permanent basis….