|Job Role||Customer Service Account Manager|
|Location||Stoke on Trent|
|Salary||20000 - 20000 per Annum|
Customer Service Account Manager
Job Title: Customer Service Account Manager
Salary: £20,000 DOE plus annual bonus
Location: Newcastle under Lyme
Hours: Full time Monday – Friday 9am – 5.30pm
Our well-established client, based in Newcastle under Lyme, are looking to recruit an Customer Service Account Manager to join their growing team. You will be responsible for maintaining current client accounts, ensuring all queries are dealt with and all relevant works are completed.
As an Customer Service Account Manager, your responsibilities will include:
- Managing the end-to-end processes for the customer.
- Developing relationships with clients and contacts.
- Making effective decisions based on the customer’s priorities and requirements.
- Ensuring KPI’s and SLA’s are achieved.
- Providing customer reports with accuracy.
- Resolving and escalating complaints and queries.
- Ensuring data quality is maintained and errors are corrected.
- Supporting ad-hoc projects.
Key Skills required for an Customer Service Account Manager:
- Have worked in an account manager role before.
- Committed to building customer relationships.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Computer and IT literate.
- High attention to detail.
This Customer Service Account Manager vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Appointments Personnel who are operating as an employment agency.
Apply Now Account Administrator Are you looking to join a great team within a successful company? They are looking for…
Apply Now Electrical Test Engineer Hours of work: Monday to Thursday 8:00am – 4:30pm Key responsibilities as an Electrical Test…
Apply Now Job Title: Transport Manager Location: Stoke-on-Trent Contract: Full Time, Permanent Working Hours: Monday to Friday 7:00am – 4:30pm…