|Job Role||Customer Service Advisor|
|Salary||21000 - 22200 per Annum|
Customer Service Advisor
Are you looking for a new customer service opportunity? Our well-established client based in Stoke-on-Trent, are looking to recruit Customer Service Advisors to join their growing team. If you are adept to building and maintaining an excellent working relationships with customers whilst striving to achieve high levels of customer satisfaction, this is a great career opportunity for you!
Job Title: Customer Service Advisor
Working Hours: 40 hours per week with a rotating shift of 8:30am-5pm and 8am-4:30pm
Key responsibilities as a Customer Service Advisor:
- Progressing customer orders to ensure they are delivered in a timely manner.
- Building and maintaining customer relationships.
- Maintaining accurate records and updating the database.
- Delivering a high standard of customer service.
- Handing a high volume of customer queries via telephone and email.
- Liaising with other internal departments.
Desired skills as a Customer Service Advisor:
- Computer and IT literate.
- Team player with the ability to work independently.
- High attention to detail.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to prioritise and manage workload.
- Committed to building and maintaining customer relationships.
- Competitive Salary
- 25 days holiday
- Salary sacrifice pension scheme
- Free onsite parking
- Healthcare cash plan
If you feel that you have the skills to be successful as a Customer Service Advisor, please apply now.
This Customer Service Advisor vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Appointments Personnel who are operating as an employment business.
Stoke on Trent
Apply Now Calling all Workshop Controllers! Are you looking for your next move? Do you want to be valued at…
Stoke on Trent
Apply Now Calling all Customer Service Managers! Are you looking for a new challenge? Can you effectively lead a team…
Apply Now Job Title: Maintenance Engineer Location: Stoke-on-Trent Salary: £35,000 – £40,000 Contract: Full Time, Permanent Working Hours: 45 hour…