|Job Role||Customer Service Agent|
|Salary||20000 - 22000 per Annum|
Customer Service Agent
Job Title: Customer Service Agent
Contract: Temporary – estimated until January 2023.
Start Date: Immediate
Working Hours: 5 days a week between Monday and Saturday (if a Saturday is worked, a rota day is given off in the week) Monday to Friday 8am – 6:30pm which will be any 8 hour shift during that time and Saturdays are 9am – 5pm.
Hybrid working available once training, skills and knowledge allows.
Key responsibilities of a Customer Service Agent:
- Deal with inbound calls from clients and helping them with any queries they have.
- Ensuring all queries are dealt with and uploaded onto the inhouse CRM system.
- Liaise with third parties and updating them on the progress of queries.
- Send out any related documentation to clients when required.
- Work closely with the team to ensure all queries are responded to within an agreed time.
Required skills as a Customer Service Agent:
- Ability to work within a fast paced customer service environment.
- Excellent customer service knowledge.
- High attention to detail.
- Organisational skills.
- Team player with the ability to use own initiative.
If you feel like this is the role for you, please enquire now.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Appointments Personnel who are operating as a recruitment agency.
Apply Now Account Administrator Are you looking to join a great team within a successful company? They are looking for…
Apply Now Electrical Test Engineer Hours of work: Monday to Thursday 8:00am – 4:30pm Key responsibilities as an Electrical Test…
Apply Now Job Title: Transport Manager Location: Stoke-on-Trent Contract: Full Time, Permanent Working Hours: Monday to Friday 7:00am – 4:30pm…